The centrepiece of the 150th Celebrations, the Village Cricket Festival is a fun afternoon, evening and night with something for everyone.
Please return to this page as more details emerge – last updated 3rd June…
- At the cricket field, from 2:30 pm until midnight, everyone welcome!
- For Children: treasure hunt, kwik cricket, coconut shy, overnight camp out
- Competitions e.g. Cricket Pad Wanging, Most consecutive run outs
- For Adults: cash bar, history exhibits, Victorian music in the afternoon
- For Cricketers: GCC vs The Village played using 1868 and 2018 laws
- For Posterity: Re-creation of the iconic 1868 cricketers photo – bring your Victorian outfit and join in!
- Catering: afternoon cricket tea, evening BBQ, ice creams and snacks available all day
- Afternoon entertainment: Victorian music provided by the Brigstowe Band
- Evening entertainment with the “Rusty Mikes”
- Silent auction
- Cocktail hour with our award winning cocktail waiter!
- Last orders at midnight.
Entrance by ticket: £5 per adult, under 16s free. Prior booking / payment for tickets is recommended as numbers will be limited. Book your tickets using the form below, by email to Grittleton150@gmail.com or by calling / texting Richard Saull on 07715159515.
Programme may be subject to change.
Grittleton CC reserve the right to refuse admission.